Welcome!

I'm not much of a writer or artist or comedian or thought-provoker, but one fateful night I decided that this might be something fun. I don't really expect it to lead anywhere, but if you are one of few reading this, I hope that you stay around and enjoy my postings!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry....

Contrary to popular belief, I have not, in fact given up blogging. Or died, for that matter. Or contracted a horrible disease that slowly turns me into a land-occupying narwhal warlock hellbent on enslaving the human race. Or anything else that people may be thinking for that matter. Though the last one sounds interesting.... I'll have to draw a picture of that later. I don't really feel like drawing a lot right now. Yes, I'm lazy, And yes, you may hate me for it. But then I'll be sad. And when I'm sad, I'm SAD.
So, I've decided that I've overestimated my own ability, and bi-daily isn't going to work. Two times a month it is. And I WILL stick to this, or I'll just quit entirely. But I don't see that happening, as this new schedule not only gives me time to find material, but I'll have time for a real life too. Yay. Now, I feel kinda bad about posting this now, because I said I would after finals week. I got kinda caught up in Spring Break, and didn't really get a lot done.

Correction- Besides an impressive kill to death ratio, I didn't really get a lot done. But anyway, I would like to extend my apologies with this post.  Starting next month, I'll be on a regular schedule and be back to posting normally. In the meantime, I'll work on the mutant narwhal.
Until Next Time,
Mr. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment